Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home Run

So here are just a few pictures of Simon's neighbourhood.

These flowers are always in full bloom above Simon's driveway.



This cat is always on the driveway when I head out. I guess she's like a guard cat, only she purrs calmly when you walk by, a far cry from the threatening, wet-your-pants barks of a guard dog. I guess that's her style. Sly.

This is my favourite house on the street.


However, this will not be our neighbourhood for much longer because we have found a new house! It happened just a few days ago. However, I'll save the details of our arduous house hunting until I get caught up on posts. But I am extremely excited to have finally found a little place to call our own. Now all we need is a brand new Aston Martin to park in our driveway. I am gladly accepting donations now.


Keeping it real.


Jess

No comments: