Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Homeward Bound


So now that you've seen my humble abode, I'm ready to get back to what I do best: eat. And while I'm eating, I'll update my blog. Once again, I may not be able to update this as frequently as I want because.......my sister is here!!!!! Huzzah!!! So the Tam sisters will be busy travelling around Australia and getting into our usual Tam shinanigans. Oh, and Simon can tag along if he wants.

A few weeks ago, Simon and I ventured into a city called Toowoomba to visit his parents. We visited them last year while I was 'studying' in Brisbane and it's a really cute place.

Their house is very traditional and has a very homey feel. We spent most of the day outside basking in the glorious Australian sun and playing with their dog, Charlie. If ever a dog was in need of Ritalin, this would be him. Man, Charlie can run circles around you! It was like one of those horror movies where the villain is chasing you at one moment and then is miraculously in front of you, thanks to some movie-magic. A bit unsettling. But Charlie is still cute as a button, so he doesn't scare me. It's adorable how Charlie follows Simon around everywhere. Everywhere. Even to the washroom. Simon had to close the door gingerly so as to ensure that the little furball didn't get caught in the door. And when Simon had to get something from the car, Charlie thought he was leaving and started to bark and whimper. Poor little guy.

Here are just a few pics of their lovely backyard and Charlie, the furball de jour.






Cute little furball.

Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess I saw this and totally thought you two got a dog!