Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!


To my beloved father,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of presents, food, and fun....oh, and lots of cake. To commemorate your birth 29 years ago (give or take a few years), Ash and I have decided to eat an entire chocolate cake. Think of it as an Australian celebration in your honour. You don't have to thank us, we gladly did it.

I wish I was back home celebrating with you because we all know that it isn't a party without me. I guess Val can be my better-looking stand-in. Anyway, have a good one! I love you.

Jess

Chocolate cake consumed: 1/2
Tummy aches: 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i'll be your surrogate, weird sister of prime rib!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your birthday greetings, Jess. And also thank you very much for finishing that voluptuous chocolate cake in Australia for me!

We had a nice dinner at Z.O.D. Wished you were here with us.

Yup, the truth has finally come out: I am now 30 years old and you were adopted.

Anyways, love you always,

Dad