Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wish Us Luck!


Hey guys.

Just wanted to inform you that I won't be able to update this blog for a week (which explains the bombardment of posts). Ash and I are going up to the Great Barrier Reef. I'm really looking forward to this vacation....from our vacation. We've signed up for snorkelling, white-water rafting, camping, a waterfall tour, an Aboringinal walkabout (for all of you Lost fans out there), a rainforest excursion, and a hospital bed after all of that.

Hope all of you are well. I'll bless you guys with my completely ridiculous ramblings when I get back. Take care!

Jess

P.S. That picture has nothing to do with this post. It's just that I've been getting many emails from the ladies about posting more photos of guys. So there you are. Once again, sorry Dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to make it up for me soon, aren't you?

Anonymous said...

have fun on your walkabout. don't get lost, hahaha...ha..ha........ha.

Anonymous said...

JESS!!! I am quite impressed about this blogging business thing you have going on here, very nice darlin, very nice. I guess good luck is definitely in order for your wild vacation. Need I remind you that about that mini incident in Mexico where you and Marise just so happened to paddle far, far, far into the distance. Jess + paddles + boat = not a good combination. Next time paddle TOWARDS land! Take care babe

Anonymous said...

hot damn. u better be taking advantage of the hot aussies. don't forget to bring some back with you!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey hey my aussie buddy...
thanks for sharing your stories from half way across the world - and please continue with those posts of hot aussies and cute kangas! enjoy your walkabout and say hello to Ash!