Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Val!


This blog is for my wonderful sister Valerie. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of fun, presents, and cute little cocktails that cost a fortune but are worth it only if they have a little umbrella in them. Always choose cocktails with the cutest names because they are usually the most potent. Singapore Sling...meh, it's tolerable. Fuzzy Gerbil...you're a dead woman. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Well, in Australian style, croc in emu's clothing.

Once again, in honour of your birth, Ash and I had to purchase another cake. It's a vanilla buttercream cake. I swear, we are going to go into cardiac arrest soon. On top of this cake, we are also going to buy another one for Ashleigh's friend, Alana (by the way, Happy Birthday Alana). I know, I know, it's a tough life we lead.

It's too bad I'm not there celebrating it with you because, let's be serious, I always get you the best gift. Don't worry though. I have sent you something in the mail. It will probably get to Canada in about one week. I told the courier to be careful with this package. He's under strict orders not to cover up the air hole. He must also feed it every 5 hours or so. No, it's not a koala or an emu or a cuddly little kangaroo. It's even better: it's a hunky Australian rugby player.

Your welcome.

Jess

P.S. Mum, you should see what you're getting in the mail! (My apologies Dad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Had a great bday and most importantly, had lots of cake!